About Me

My photo
I am a mostly SAHM who is also a nursery/NICU nurse. I got into stamping about 9-10 years ago to pass the time. I have 2 kids (10 and 8) that are both in school full time and a wonderful husband of 14 years. We also have 3 Maine Coon cats that are part of our family. I really enjoy making cards and love learning new techniques. I am hoping to get more cards made now that my room is organized. Now if I could only find where I put everything...

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Greeting Farm Challenge Sketch #9

After some "gentle prodding" from a dear friend (wink*you know who you are) I am entering not one but 2 challenges this week.  It was a lot of fun and hopefully I can do a few of these more often. It worked out well that Spring Break was this week.  So here is my Surfer Anya from The Greeting Farm.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! You're on a roll! Love how this turned out, super cute!

    ReplyDelete