About Me

My photo
I am a mostly SAHM who is also a nursery/NICU nurse. I got into stamping about 9-10 years ago to pass the time. I have 2 kids (10 and 8) that are both in school full time and a wonderful husband of 14 years. We also have 3 Maine Coon cats that are part of our family. I really enjoy making cards and love learning new techniques. I am hoping to get more cards made now that my room is organized. Now if I could only find where I put everything...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Everyone Loves Wryn


So far I am not making my New Year's Resolution to post something once a week but here are 2 Wryn digi's from TiddlyInks. She is adorable. I have almost the entire set and I need to get coloring. I used these cards for birthdays this past month.  Now I need to get cracking on my April cards.  Till later...Happy Spring and Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love them both!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw you posted something! Keep going girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete