About Me

My photo
I am a mostly SAHM who is also a nursery/NICU nurse. I got into stamping about 9-10 years ago to pass the time. I have 2 kids (10 and 8) that are both in school full time and a wonderful husband of 14 years. We also have 3 Maine Coon cats that are part of our family. I really enjoy making cards and love learning new techniques. I am hoping to get more cards made now that my room is organized. Now if I could only find where I put everything...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Miss Anya Garland Gate Fold Card

This is my latest card featuring the Miss Anya Garland collection from The Greeting Farm. I colored her with copics that I cased off of Wendy Ramlakhan's blog.  I would be happy to direct you to her site but I have no idea yet how to do that.  This is a birthday card for my friend Rachel who also has a wonderful blog that I will direct link you to soon. Hopefully by this weekend I can figure out how to do that. 
  I got the paper at Michael's, ribbon at Hobby Lobby and the punch at Archiver's.                                                                                                              


Miss Anya Garland


1 comment: