About Me

My photo
I am a mostly SAHM who is also a nursery/NICU nurse. I got into stamping about 9-10 years ago to pass the time. I have 2 kids (10 and 8) that are both in school full time and a wonderful husband of 14 years. We also have 3 Maine Coon cats that are part of our family. I really enjoy making cards and love learning new techniques. I am hoping to get more cards made now that my room is organized. Now if I could only find where I put everything...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!


















It's been awhile since I posted last.  Thanksgiving, Christmas and birthdays all seemed to fall together and I did not get much crafting done.  Here are some of my cards that I did last year.  Most of them are from Kraftin Kimmie along with some Greeting Farm.  You might notice a cake in the mix too.  My son's birthday is 3 days after Christmas and this year he wanted a Pirate themed cake.  Since I only had 2 days notice on what he wanted this is the skull and cross bones cake he got. And yes I actually made it.  It's not a cake pan.  It was delicious if I do say so myself.  Thanks for looking at my blog.  One of my resolutions this year is to blog more...maybe once a week?.  Fingers crossed....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I knew you were holding out on some good stuff! These all look wonderfull! Great layouts and colors on everything!!! (you really should post more often!) First card at the top really caught my eye, great idea!


    TFS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete